Pages

Friday 2 July 2010

More pinks!


I have been in a bit of a pink mood lately so have 
yet more pink crochet items to share with you! 
These are 2 quite different hairpin flowers both made in an attractive pink mercised 100% cotton. 
I find pink quite a difficult colour to photograph for some reason, I think the pink looks quite vibrant on here compared to what it is! If anyone has any suggestions to help photograph 'pink' more accurately I would be very grateful!Please leave a comment or rating, tweet me, or message me with any comments! :) 


Thanks!


Sarah ~x~

3 comments:

  1. I'm not properly sure but I think getting colours correct is something to do with setting the camera's white balance. Which I think means if the camera is seeing white properly it'll see the other colours properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I'll take a look at that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I usually dont wear pink but since its almost Valentine's Im going pink, and red of course.

    ReplyDelete