Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

Busy times

I am actually fed up of starting off blog posts apologising for my lack of posts.. where has the time gone.. etc etc, but here I am again weeks later wondering why I haven't written again. This time I am going to give myself a break though, I am a new (again) mum to a gorgeous 4 month old baby boy, so in between seeing to him, watching him endlessly, trying to find a new way to make him smile and chuckle, crocheting more items to sell and obviously spending time with my other 2 children and my lovely lovely man, blogging kinda gets put on the back burner, but I now have an app on my phone so hopefully when lo falls asleep in my arms I will be able to blog from the sofa :)
I have been crocheting a lot of new items recently as well as working on my *etsy shop* trying to brighten things up a bit!
I have recently taken some of my work into the gorgeous Made on the Isle of Wight shop, so if you are visiting the Island at all please pop in and take a look, there are lots of Island sellers beautiful items in there :) 
Made on the Isle of Wight is at: Bullen Mead, Bullen Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 1QE 
01983 564949
Below are just a few of my items available there... 



To see my range of other items please visit my *etsy shop* :) 

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, you are doing far better than me, I've only done two posts. Trying to think up a good excuse. I guess there is just so much to do when running a business and enjoying the family :)

    ReplyDelete