Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Loving the sunshine!

We had basically a full week of sunshine this last week which has been really lovely - besides one morning which looked like a stormy winters day, I had lights on at 9am!!
We had a nice wander around Shanklin on Saturday and then went to the beach late afternoon before coming home for a simple BBQ :)
Had a really busy week with looking after little one and working on crochet and now #wighthour and in between it all day to day family/home life!

I cannot believe it's Monday already, I  have a busy week ahead, making, promoting and being mum and girlfriend :)
I hope you all have a good week!

Ooh am thinking of doing a giveaway soon, what do you think?

I am thinking of making this a bit more of a personal blog as well, so I can ramble on at you on here as well as on twitter ;) Good idea? Or would you rather I just stuck to the crochet stuff on here?


Sarah x







No comments:

Post a Comment