Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

What crochet hooks do you use?











This is a question I have often been asked, I have a lot of crochet hooks, some I have never even used yet, ranging in size from a hook I can barely see to one that looks more like a cooking utensil! but my favourite set of hooks are a pretty set of coloured metal hooks I have, I use them more than anything else, they are even my profile picture on some social network sites at times! 
So in answer to that title question ... I decided to stock and sell the same hooks that are my favourites, I sold the first set on etsy within 24 hours and now have some more in stock. Even if you have never tried crochet but always wanted to these pretty hooks are sure to help inspire!
The full set of metal hooks is just £6 +p&p



See the set of hooks in my etsy shop :)
Click Here..
Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment