Pages

Monday 8 February 2010

Cold, cold, cold!!

Incase you couldn't guess by the title of this post I am cold! Not only do I feel cold, but am full of cold too. I am now longing for warm sunny days (even though I love winter) just to be able to get out of bed in the morning without having to prepare myself for the cooler temperature than my lovely warm duvet. Saying that though I bet in July (maybe) I'll be writing another blog post complaining about how warm it is at that I long for cold winter nights instead of hot sultry ones! Its either a female thing, a british thing or just a me thing - one of which means the weather is rarely just right!

I have had a little break from crocheting recently, I have been decorating my sons bedroom amongst other stuff, and sadly its always the things I enjoy doing that get so easily put on the back burner!

It's Mothers Day next month (isn't it?) so am now trying to think of any small projects for gifts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment