Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

Summer crochet

I have been away from here for some time - have you missed me? ;)

I have been so busy with my other work that I have somewhat neglected my crochet work until recently - I have really missed it, but I think a break can be good sometimes - What do you think?

I always find the craft world quite difficult to inspire me at the correct times.. right now the shops are filled with beautiful pastel colours right through to vibrant neon's but my mind is already turning to Christmas (I have already made snowflakes!) else I will be rushing in late November to make enough items to sell to everyone who wants some handmade items to decorate their homes and themselves! However I broke away from the white snowflakes yesterday and opened up the pretty drawer of pastel shades and created this brooch...

I really love the colours in this and I think this is the first thing I have ever added beads to, I am pleased with it :)

So this morning I have to move a pc desk to make it more practical in the room it is in, then I will be crocheting again, thinking bright neon colours may get an airing today - it's very dull this morning, still quite warm but not as yesterday after last nights thunderstorm.

I hope this blog post finds you well and happy.. I would love more of you to comment if possible..

Rendered Image

No comments:

Post a Comment