Pages

Wednesday 19 January 2011

My Home 'Office'

I occasionally cross paths with the lovely Judy Heminsley on twitter. Earlier this week she asked me what I liked to read, and to look at her website and choose which home office space I liked out of the ones she had featured.
She then mentioned that maybe people would like to see where my crochet comes from, so after a (already planned) successful shopping trip out yesterday I managed to get my and much needed new (to me) chair (featured in the photo on her site)! You can see my cosy crafting corner and many other lovely and varied home working spaces on her website.

Click Here to see my workspace (At the top today)

You can find her at:
Twitter @Judy Heminsley
http://www.workfromhomewisdom.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea that you have everything to hand. I imagine you picking up a crochet hook at random and then delving into the bag of wool at your side.

    C x

    ReplyDelete