Pages

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Presentdreams.co.uk


Today I am featuring Shelly from presentdreams.co.uk
Inspiration for this gorgeous website comes from family and a love of buying pretty things and receiving special wrapped parcels as she has done from the fabulous By Nicki.


~~~~~~~

Planning for the website began a year ago (Jan 2010) and the website launched on 1st September 2010. 
When choosing items to sell on her website Shelly likes to buy pretty items that attract peoples attention, even if they have no other use than adding a special touch to something (Which I think is pretty important too! x)
She loves sparkly and butterflies and judging by her beautiful website anything lovely! 
Shelly wants people to feel the same excitement as she does when receiving specially wrapped parcels through the post, when they receive an item from her own website!


I love all of the items she has on her website but this cake stand >makes me want to make fairy cakes /cup cakes to fill it up!!  I also love the green fairy cake cases she has too these would look great on the cake stand! 


I wish her all the best of luck in 2011 and hope that presentdreams.co.uk goes from strength to strength! 


You can find the lovely Shelly on:
Twitter @presentdreamsuk

Go check her out! :) 


Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lordy I want that Cupcake stand!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cakestand too!!! There are some fabulous items on her website!

    ReplyDelete