Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to anyone reading this! :) I cannot believe Christmas passed so quickly and that it is already 2013! It has been an eventful yet overall quiet holiday season here, am now 39 weeks pregnant and ended up in hospital twice over the weekend (all is fine), my oh was working Christmas eve, day and boxing day, but we still managed to make it special and spend as much time as we could together. Today via http://twitter.com/PoppySparkles I came across this site www.polyvore.com I have created 2 sets on there so far and they are posted here on my blog (see below) I can see this being a new favourite toy/site to play with!! My Etsy shop is now reopen and I am gradually adding items back to it, I have started working on some Valentines items, and baby permitting I will be adding more over the coming weeks (This may be wishful thinking on my part, but I will try my best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment