Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas is coming...

I cannot believe it is almost Christmas already I don't know where this month is going! I am so disorganised this year it's unreal lol, still it all works out eventually :)

I have started to wind my Etsy shop down a bit now, I think most people seem organised with their presents this year so no point getting on everyones nerves by keep mentioning Christmas gift ideas lol.

Our Christmas celebrations with friends and family have already started which is really nice and quite different from other years, is hard trying to fit everything in over just a few days so we are spreading it out this year and spending nice quality time with them all.

I will be back to post before Christmas but until then stay safe and enjoy the run up to the festive season .....

Sarah x

1 comment: