Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Something different

I love crocheting but more than anything I love swapping and changing what I make, even though I really enjoy making everything I do, I still am always trying to create something different! 
What was going to be a pincushion when I sat down to crochet a week or so ago ended up being this Crocheted Ring! 

Available now @ etsy! 

What do you think? :) 

I am still trying to get into pinterest - I have no idea why I am still struggling with this! Maybe I just need to use it more?! Anyway I would love to follow you on there - well try to at least! So if you are on pinterest and would like to follow me I am at http://pinterest.com/loves2crochetuk/boards/

It has been another mentally busy week this week, with my oh working late shifts it seems there aren't enough hours in the day and we don't get to see each other so much, he hasn't seen the eldest 2 properly since Monday and his next day off isn't until this monday when they'll both be back at school again, still at least we get dinner together then! 

I am off to the mainland for a flying visit this afternoon which will be nice, going to pick eldest up from there :) 

Plans for the weekend! Shopping with our girl as she has birthday money burning a hole in  her pocket! and need to get eldest some new trainers! 

Are you up to anything exciting this weekend? 

Don't forget my #giveaway Click HERE for details, it's free to enter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment